thanks for the Drag and Drop compands, Paul! Will it work well in WordPress when I add widgets to my blog?

Ezzie

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Erkens <paul.erk...@gmail.com
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:25:43 +0200
Subject: Re: Installing Lion

Hi Edzy,
There is a new drag and drop method in voiceover now. To drag, hit vo comma, and to drop, hit vo period. Just in case you ever need it. You will certainly have questions, but that's what the list is for. All of us having experienced the move to lion now know a lot about little issues you may run in to, so just ask when appropriate.
Hth,
Paul.