I had no issues at all.  I installed fusion from version 3 to , it asked me if
I wanted to import my current machine, and all was well.  The only thing I had
to do was reauthorize my activation, otherwise it was flawless!
Kliphton SR
(twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Marriage Blog) http://cm-i-t-real-world.blogspot.com