i haven't been. can it be done in iphoto? if so, how? thanks, max
On Oct 19, 2011, at 2:40 PM, Charlie Doremus wrote:

Are you using iPhoto?

Aloha,

Charlie

Our new book "YOU MIGHT BE A MORON" is on sale at www.giantdolphin.com click the off the bookshelf link

On 19/10/2011, at 8:07 AM, "Maxwell Ivey Jr." <maxwelli...@aol.com> wrote:

hello list; I just found out this morning that someone is stealing the photos off of my website and posting them on a forum site. I was advised to start watermarking them as a first step, but I can't find anything for that in preview. any suggestions? thanks in advance, max