Dear listers,

I just bought 2 albums from the itunes store. it is much easier to do than I
thought it would be, even being a VoiceOver user. I would like to burn these to
CD's. I googled and this is what I found so far. I need to create a playlist,
add the tracks I want, and then burn. This works, but to do it right, you need
to select exactly those tracks you want to burn. Isn't there an easier way to
transfer the album in its entirety to a cd, because after buying, itunes knows
which tracks it contains? Just wondering. Every time I work with itunes and I
get to know it better as time goes by, I'm starting to like it more. What else
could you do to organize a fantastically large library of music, films,
podcasts and so on? I think Apple did a good job with itunes and making it so
accessible on the mac, and it isn't bad either on windows. But for my question,
just after purchasing, can I burn that right away, or is the playlist a must
do, step?
Paul.