Hi,

This is a question someone asked me, and now i ask the group on behalf
of my friend, who pretty much a protential Mac and IPad user.
I absolute love my IBooks, and more so today, when i woke up, and the
first thing i realize that i got an email from ITune knowtifying me my
pre-order of Steve Jobs Bio is ready to download. And its absolute
accessible.
Anyone here know if IBooks is available on Mac or only for IOS Devices?

Thanks