Well you have guessed it, it will be part of Mac OS x 10.8 (Lynx) :)

Well I would not be surprised if Apple did licence more Nuance speech to text
stuff for the Mac, and perhaps some built in OCR so we can read graphics and
DVD menus just like JAWS 13

Let's hope VO gets a complete rewrite on the Mac though, the buffering is a
joke.

Chris