Start by reading the FAQ's "gestures" section (and any other sections
that you find helpful). Then I would find podcasts on places like
blindgeekzone.com and listen to them. Finally, throw out everything
you know about screen reading; the iPod does things differently, for
the most part, and it is best to start with no expectations or
preconceptions.

On 10/24/11, Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a 4th generation iPod Touch, but I am not being able to use it
> with VoiceOver.
> VO reads everything that's given on the screen, but I really don't
> know how to move forward.
> I have never used a device with a touchscreen before, so that could be
> the reason for the problem I'm facing.
>
> So, can anyone here give some tips that might be useful?
> I really want to be able to use my iPod Touch.
>
> Cheers,
> Rahul

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)