  From: Matt Dierckens
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 3:18 PM
  Subject: Re: a note on microphones for macs

  I have a blue yeti microphone, but I wish taht I could use my senheizer
headset with the mac.

  Matt
  Sent from my macbook pro

  On 2011-10-28, at 2:10 PM, Teresa Cochran wrote:

    It was a little jarring when I found that out, too. I got a USB mic,
though, and it's all good now.

    Teresa

    I'm a pantheist; I worship Pan.

    On Oct 28, 2011, at 9:57 AM, Brent Harding wrote:

      Wow, they've been doing this for a few years now. I wonder what the
converter thingy is?

      ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@gmail.com>