Hi List,

I looked at Siri on the new I-phone 4 yesterday at my Apple store in
Minneapolis.  For me who has dexterity and finger issues I thought Siri
would be great for me.  I have a problem putting enough pressure to perform
gestures.  Well, when I tried her out I asked if she could check the voice
mail for me.  She wasn't able to do that.  Then I asked her to check how
much battery life was left on the phone.  She tried to Google that for me.
I thought it was awesome when I asked her what the weather was outside and
she was able to tell me.  I was disappointed that she wasn't able to answer
those simple questions or to be able to do the simple commands of checking
my voice mail and battery life.  I asked the Apple tech person if Siri would
be able to navigate through the phone menus and make them work for me.  She
said "no."  I told her that Siri is very cool in some respects, but until
Siri can operate and find all the simple functions on the phone, that I
wouldn't be interested in purchasing it when my phone contract is up and I
can upgrade to a new one.  The tech person did tell me that Siri is quite
new and that probably other people are voicing to Apple the same complaints
that I have with her.  I told her that my upgrade for a new phone will be in
2012.  I said to her "hopefully by then Siri will be able to do all those
simple and necessary functions that people want her to perform like myself."
I thanked her for her time and left.

Again, for someone who has dexterity issues with wide, fat fingers, even if
voice over was on, I have tried an I-Phone like that, I made a lot of
mistakes and wouldn't be able to work the phone very well.  SO I was
disappointed with SIri.  Hopefully, down the road she will improve enough
where I'll want to purchase an I-phone with her on it and will love it.  I
thught I'd report to all of you that use I-Phones and thinking about
upgrading to the latest version with SIri.

Have a great day!

Sarah