Hi,

I can't answer most of your questions as I am a novice at the mac myself, but I
will tell you that you will like it once you get the hang of it.

The only thing I really know how to do is some e-mail and some safari stuff.  I
wish you the best and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Jenny and my goofy guide Brooks