Thanks for the help. I had tried VO M twice but I didn't see progress, so I
guess it was done. That's why I was wondering if there was something else I was
supposed to do.

I'm pretty nervy and adventuresome, for the mnost part with my computer.
However, I'm a little leary of backups after what I did in Windows Vista once
when I first got a brand new computer. I quietly and permanently erased a whole
flash card and was never able to recover it, despite expert help after the
fact.

Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone