I just went to hops top.com to plan a NYC trip, but found that I was
unable to adjust the transportation method preferences when entering
information.  Adjusting the time of departure was also unnecessarily
difficult as I had to mouse-click randomly to get it to select the
time I wanted.  I eventually ended up using the iPhone app which
worked fine, but I continue to be frustrated by sites like this,
OKCupid and Facebook on the Mac.  Has anyone used Hopstop on the Mac?
I'd be very grateful for any suggestions you could offer.

Eric