Oh really? How do you go about finding that? I've been wanting to watch them with Hannah, sense she loves the laughing babies and talking dogs, but it of course wants me to update my flash player, go figure. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yuma Decaux" <jamy...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 4:17 AM
Subject: Re: for those who love the siri feature

Hi Donna,

I use a safari extension called youtube which turns a lot of flash videos into html 5 format videos. Don't know how you watch your flash videos but i've been using this extension for a while and it works great. No need to update it either as its done automatically through the safari browser.

Cheers

Yuma