From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jessica
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:11 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: more e-mail issues.

not sure if anyone can help here, but I've tried setting up and re-setting up
my gmail acount, and even setting up a new
acount for the um-teenth time, and can't find the option to select pop3-imap to
use as my server of choice, even after doing
multiple google searches that claim there's supposed to be an option to do
this.  It just automaticly wants to configure
these acounts for me, and I can't figure out what to do here and am really
frustrated here.
  Any advice someone could give me here would really be appreciated.
Are you looking for a free home based business that will also pay you a good
income? Most likely, the answer is "yes," so if
that is the case then come check out Tmi wireless!
We're an internet sales and marketing company that sells a variety of items
including cel phones and plans with carriers you
already know, and you're payed a comission from every sale you make!
Check out
<http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/164753>
and learn how to make money doing something you already do daily!
to learn more, visit:
<http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=43270>