Hi all!

Well I have to admit.  Yep?  I'm hearing voices!  Two of them to be exact.  Now
I am able to slow down the voice that is controlled by the
ctrl+option+cmd+arrow keys, but can someone please remind me how to slow down
the other Alex?  Is there another hot key to control the characteristics of the
second voice?  Another voice I'm hearing tells me that I need to ask the list
for the answer.  Would someone out there be willing to raise their voice to
tell me how to do this?

Tanks awat,

Johnny
Johnny Angel!