if it makes you feel any better, my friends that use windows tell me it is getting more and more like apple all the time. take care, max
On Nov 23, 2011, at 11:58 AM, Traci wrote:

*Grin,* I thought that might be the popular response. I should put the old laptop upstairs or something and force myself to use the Mac. The funny thing is, every time I use the Mac, I enjoy the experience, it just doesn't feel like second nature yet.

Thanks,
Traci
Sent by Macbook Air Mail