Hi Tim,

I knew somewhere in my unconscious that I had used an import button in home
sharing in the past. Thanks for reminding me of it.

What I was trying to do was place a song from my library in to my wife's
library. I now realize that I needed to go to her machine and import it from my
library. Thanks for clearing up the mystery. I hate it when I forget how to do
something that I know I have done before.

Robert Carter