Hi Kawal,

I use this feature quite a lot as I regularly make calls to landlines and
mobiles in other countries, but the dial pad seems to be inaccessible with the
latest version of Skype for the iPhone. When they first redesigned the
interface a few months ago, the dial pad feature was still accessible, but
after the latest update it doesn't appear to work at all with VoiceOver on the
iPhone. I haven't reported it yet as I've only discovered this in the last
couple of days and I'm not sure which update was the culprit. Needless to say
I'm now using the Mac with Skype to make all outgoing landline/mobile calls.

Sorry I didn't have better news for you - hopefully this will be fixed in the
next update.

Cheers,
Chantelle Griffiths