What is service discovery? I've been trying to link my msn acount as well and it refuses to connect, maybe that's why? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Olivares" <programmer2...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: Jabber Client for Mac

Does adium enable service discovery? That is needed in order to link the MSN account.

Brandon

On Dec 13, 2011, at 3:12 AM, Chad King wrote:

Hi
Adium works with most instant messaging protocols.
http://adium.im/
Sent from my MBP

On Dec 13, 2011, at 12:01 AM, Brandon Olivares wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of a compatible Jabber client for the Mac?

I want to set up a Jabber account to connect to MSN, so that I can use it in iChat. I heard Psi recommended, but it is completely inaccessible.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brandon