the install will fail.

the product was coded for intel systems. if I understand it right, the new jam
packs  killed off powerpc support.

lew

On 31 Dec 2011, at 17:00, Goodin, Donna wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just got the World Jam Pack for Christmas and am trying to install it.  I
> tried to install it, but at the end of the install, I got an error pertaining
> to incompatibility with powerpc and saying something about being unable to
> open plisbuddy (whatever that is).  The only way I could exit the screen was
> to shut down the computer.  I'm trying to see if the install completed or
> not,  Can someone please tell me how I would be able to tell?  For example,
> iF it installed, I should have some new loops available.  Can someone please
> tell me how I can view available loops?  I'm a real GB newbie, so please give
> as detailed instructions as possible.
> TIA,
> Donna

Mr. L. Alexander.
Free Macs For The Blind.
E-Mail: freemacsfortheb...@mac-access.net
Direct line: 07936 877500
Twitter: @macsfortheblind

Free Macs For The blind is a charity project supplying older but working apple
macs for blind and visually impaired people throughout the UK FOR FREE!

Do you have an old unwanted mac, any hardware, software, old PC's, etc or a
copy of outspoken 9.2 you would be willing to donate? please get in touch.

Mac Access Dot Net; The British Mac Accessibility Network, we're here to help
anybody disabled with anything Apple!
http://www.mac-access.net