Hi all.

I asked this question on another list and didn't get anyone who knew how to
solve the problem, but heard from others having the problem.

I am dual booting my mbp with windows 7 under vm fusion.  All works well except
for the use of control left and right or up and down arrows.  What this means
is I can't move by word, only by character.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a resolution for the problem?

Marlaina, who is celebrating her wedding anniversary today!  The whole world
celebrates my anniversary, Happy New Year to all!