Hi listers.
Wish you all a happy new year!
I have a few doubts regarding chatting with Facebook friends.
as the Facebook chat is not accessible, Can you suggest me a good chat
client that is accessible and works well with Facebook?
I recently learned that iChat can be used for this purpose. however, I
am unable to view my friend lists in iChat. I setup my account such
that I always appear offline to a few lists. if I am using iChat, will
those people be able to see me online?
Thank you.
Regards
Venky