Hi

Been using facebook for iphone app since i got my iphone which is end
of 2010 and found it pretty accessible. Yes, it can be better, but i'm
not aware of any inaccessible issue at all. sometime it plays up,
particularly when we upgreat from IOS4 to IOS5. but soon after,
facebook did another update on their app, now its all right. not 100%
perhaps, but i would say i can do 90% of the tasks without any major
issue.

Cheers