Hi Shanna,
I use black board with VoiceOver, I know it was just updated for my university
while we were on break. I find VO works pretty well with it, I have used it
with VO for 2 semesters soon to be three when this semester is over and Jaws fr
the other 4, I would say both work alright with it. I can and do participate on
the discussion board and can access all of the links on my professor's pages.
I am using Safari for BlackBoard tough rather then Google Chrome which I just
installed to see if it would work better than Safari. Use the track pad or VO
keys with BB not quick nab because sometimes they don't work and try
interacting with the content, this will allow VO to read and work with the
discussion Board. HTH

Becky and C