Hi Guys.
I had to buy my Numbers for $21.64 ing Pages for the same when I got my Mac.
Did they used to come with the Mac? A blind friend of mine was buying her Mac,
and the lady at Apple didn't know that Microsoft Office for the Mac was not
accessible. It's a good thing I knew it wasn't and stopped her from getting it.
I guess they are getting all the sighted people to get Office if they need it.

Regards,
Gigi