Hello,

Just one correction: using Command 1 to jump to the Inbox only works in Lion,
and only if you kept Inbox as the first "Favorite Mailbox".

You can add and remove any mailbox to the Favorite Mailboxes, and jump to them
with Command Number Key, or move a message to them with Command Control Number
Key.

HTH,
André