Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:02 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: And Finally! A Loadstone like GPS solution on the iPHone

You cannot compare both.

Does Ariadne GPS let you walk free in an open space, like mountains, parks, forests, and then brings you back to your origin point?

Can you set a destination point in Ariadne GPS and be guided to it with intermediate points to help you recall your position?

Can you create points of interest e.g.: university buildings on a campus, subway or bus stations, ATMs, benches or picnic spots in a park?

Can you share points of interest with a community?

If you are the developer, your app is good, but does not serve the same purpose as Loadstone or MyWay..

Emrah