Hi Falcon and Ray,

Well you solved my problem. Problem was that I did not take into account the
length of the ring tones. The itunes issue, not importing them into the right
source table, is resolved by hitting vo space inside finder on each ringtone to
import. Works like a charm. Thanks a lot guys. Simply importing the m4r files
from within itunes by hitting command plus o did not work, so just have itunes
set as the default m4r player, which is by default on the mac, and then when
itunes sees the file, it imports it as a ringtone and it then lands into the
correct table. Thanks again.

Paul.