Yes, as a matter of fact i've laid out a quasi 10 page document on the virtues
of multi-threading voice over alongside other feature requests which wouldn't
have made it in Lion in any case during testing period.

Hopefully these observations and detailed analysis of voice over in regards to
its potential and change in daily life, backed with figures, would help process
the features faster.

Here's hoping