The ansewr is yes.  You can actually gain access to the prefs menu.  You might
perhaps want to uninstall your copy of Drop Box and go to the site and click
the install link.  that will ensure you have the version that works for you.
Then, I'd open the disk image, from there, I'd focus on the Dropbox.app and
open the shortcut menu.  From that point, I'd click on show package contents
and then click on the Mac folder.  Install from that point.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: