Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to delete a bookmark in safari? I have no idea, I can see
all my individual bookmarks, but want to delete some individual ones. Just
pressing delete on the bookmark does not work. When I press show all bookmarks,
I can see the bookmarks bar and menu, but I can't seem to access the bookmarks
themselves. ANy assistance would be grately appreiated. I have created folders
and can open bookmarks within those folders as tabs, but I can't for the life
of me figure out how to delete individual bookmarks from the bookmarks bar.
Thank you again for any help.

Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!