Hi Robert,

Bookle works OK for straight reading.  There's no ability to set bookmarks, but
last location will be remembered.  Zack commented in the Bookle support forums
that there were still some issues with VoiceOver cursor focus.  I haven't tried
testing this in detail for character by character reading such as you might
want to do if you are reading about computer command line instructions.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther