Hi,
This might sound totally stupid, and it probably is, since i was the one who
actually talked about the program, but since it was quite long ago since i used
the program, the answer is no, i have forgotten how to use it. One thing i can
tell you though and it's a very good tip i got from one of my bosses was learn
the program by looking at its menus. Go to the menu bar with vo+m and look what
menus you have and what's in the menus, look at the different choises. That way
you learn how to work a program and you also learn its keyboard shortcuts at
the same time. Also voiceover-arrow around the windows to see what's there.
That's the only thing i can say and i'm sorry to be of so little help.
/Krister