From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Kilburn
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 9:38 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Possible bug in Lion

Hi,

I believe that Apple discourages connecting keyboards through USB hubs.  In
the past, such a configuration could actually cause significant erratic
behaviour and sometimes other very undesirable OS difficulties.  This was
years ago so it's possible that things have changed but I would recommend
that you always leave the keyboard connected directly and use the USB hub
for non-essential devices.

Later...