Dear listers,

An airport express is very, very simple to set up, but only if you want basic
features. I'm wondering about the admin utility that the manual keeps talking
about, because that is what you use if you want to configure more advanced
features in the airport express device. The apple site doesn't have it as far
as I experienced, but does any of you know where to get that? I would like to
use the airport express as a normal access point giving wifi internet. But I
need a whole in the nat router to temporarily run a small internet service.
Where can I find its admin utility on the web? Or is it outdated, and can we
only use basic features in the airport express these days?
Paul.