Hallo Esther,

you are absolutely right: Option + period is the elipsis on a german keyboard.
I can imagine it's hard for you to know all the different keyboard layouts. But
as far as I could tell your tipps and tricks are always perfectly right. Where
do you live in the world and what keyboard layout do you use?

Could be it is a bug in Amadeus. I want to write Martin Hairer anyway and so I
could mention it. But of course it's a minor bug. :-)

So, hope to read you soon and to get more of your great hints.

All the best
Jürgen