Hello All, I just wanted to send out a quick note to say that if anyone here is
attending CSUN, I'd love to meet you!

Please do feel free to stop by the Looktel booth and say hello!

I will be attending some of the talks so will not always be there but will be
there a fair bit. So please do stop by and say hi! K?

You're all a wonderful bunch and I'd love to make your acquaintance in person!
:)

Have a terrific night / day wherever you are, and I look forward to saying
hello!

Smiles,

Cara :)