Hi Shawn and Others,

I just followed the support links on the iMap Weather Radio URL in iTunes to:
http://support.wdtinc.com/contact.html

I've never tried to get in touch with them myself, but the support page seems
pretty serious about providing response -- the comments ask you to please allow
an hour for their reps to get back to you on issues via email, and they also
provide full contact information for their support site in Oklahoma, including
a toll-free number if you're calling from out of state.

There's a template for filling out an email query on the web page.  HTH.
Cheers,

Esther