Hi Erik,

How about just bringing up the VoiceOver Getting Started Guide and going to
Appendix A that lists commands and gestures?  If I navigate to Appendix A, and
then copy the URL in Safari, it's:
http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.7/English.lproj/_1131.html

If I select all with Command-A and use the "New TextEdit Window Containing
Selection" services menu option (that I've previously activated under System
Preferences > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts after selecting "Services" in the
"Shortcut Categories" table and then checking this option in the "Shortcuts"
table), I can save this as an RTF file from TextEdit.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther