Hello Esther and Aser,

I would very much like to thank the two of you for your recommendations.  I
have downloaded the jDictionary App and though I haven't done too much
exploring, it seems to be just what the proverbial doctor ordered. Any future
complaints I might have certainly won't be accessibility-related.

Again thanks so much to both of you!

Mike
 and