I purchased Im+ Pro last night after having spare credit in my iTunes account, and so far I like it a lot. We are at version 6.x now, so don't know what has improved since 4.x or 5.x. But on the whole, the app runs excellent on both my iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4, both running iOS 5.1. No lagging whatsoever. Haven't tried the voice features yet, but will report back if it still crashes. I also haven't tried navigating the text fields in the chat window, but will again report back if I see any problems. Overall I love this app and would highly recommend it if you fancy chatting on the go. Doesn't seem to drain the battery all that much, however I don't have the app running all the time; I rely on the push notifications instead
--

Christopher H