Hello,
Since 10.7, I wasn't able to import all my preferences and specially the
trackpad commander-settings.
As developer, it seems not possible also in the current release of 10.8
On the link on the bottom, you can find a voprefs-file of my adjustments> I
have created specific trackpad commands with the command- and shift-keys.
It should be nice if someone has the possibility to import this settings and
see if it works?
 This settings for the trackpad commander are made in 10.6 but, should also
work in 10.7?

Any comments or hints should be great.
kind regards,
William Windels