From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Greg Aikens
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:52 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Games for Mac and MUD Clients and other little questions of new
Apple Eater

I use TinTin mud client to access muds.  It's not the best thing in the world
but gets the job done, especially if you play
with the cursors so they do not follow each other.  Also tintin has a nice gag
feature so you can easily eliminate
unnecessary lines, such as blank lines.  It has been a decent alternative to
windows mud clients.

-Greg
On Mar 14, 2012, at 3:53 PM, BUCHERIE Volcy wrote:

> HI ALL!
>
> I'm a new MacBook Pro User!
> I'm very happy to have my new Apple she is so delicious!
>
> But, I would like to know if you know some accessible games for the blind ?
> I play too a multi users dungeons in french and I look for too an accessible
> way to play this kind of game interacting by
text and typing commands.

> Like a new user, if someone would like give me some advices to use Skype for
> Mac I feel it very different from one for PC
and I don't yet used to do with it as well.
> Would it exist a free program to make OCR friendly with VoiceOver?
>
> I am a worker in the mixing sounds. I would wish some tracks or a peace of
> advise to know which programs are interesting
with Mac...