Hi Ray,

Now that Tim reminded me about this, I pulled the reference for Temperature
Monitor from one of my posts on the old macvisionaries list archive:
Here's the web page for Temperature Monitor:
http://www.bresink.com/osx/TemperatureMonitor.html

There are links for the download, online manual, and notes.

HTH. Cheers,

Esther