Hi Tom,
        Go to system preferences and users and groups and VO right arrow to the
login items and check if Iphoto is one of the items in the applications table
if it is interact with the table and stop when you are on the Iphoto
Application and then stop interacting and VO right arrow to the remove button
and then your good to go.
Regards Dean

Sent from Dean Adams Macbook Pro
breezepa...@gmail.com