Hi,

since two weeks or so I have an issue with Mail. Normally when opening an
e-mail I can use arrow up or down to move in the e-mail text. That doesn't work
anymore. When I press arrow down it just reads the first line and then nothing
more. VO plus arrow keys still work but not just arrow keys. Quick Nav is off
of course.

That's quite annoying because I'm no longer able to select text in an e-mail to
quote something.

Has anyone an idea what's going on here and what todo?

Thanks and
all the best
Jürgen