Hi there is a app called indaisey but not used it I cant comment on it but
it is in the app store
-----wayneOriginal Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Holmes
Sent: 27 March 2012 21:56
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: DAISY Player for the Mac/iPhone

I haven't seen any replies to this yet; doesn't anyone out there use
daisy books on either IOS or mac? Particularly on IOS devices? I don't
think Read to Go is viable enough.  Can't use it with VO nor read with
Braille.  If not, then is there a way we could get a daisy book to run
in iBook? That is probably a long shot for sure.

Any ideas here???