Hello Jim,
Of course I am sure you know, that on the 4S you have Siri- the personal
assistant.  You can send texts with your voice, manipulate appointments in your
calendar, place calls, and many more things.  Siri in conjunction with
voiceover have really changed the way I do things on a day to day basis.  Hope
this helps.
Brian