Hi Matthew,
Just try "clicking" on "More.
Stan ZA
amista...@gmail.com

On 12 Apr 2012, at 4:26 AM, Matthew Campbell wrote:

Hi everyone.
I'm just wondering how to read the full header of an email message in Lion's messed up mail. I've got a message with a bunch of email addresses in the header that I'd love to grab but can't because mail only shows some of them and then says "and seven more."
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks,
Matthew Campbell.