Hi,
Do you have all your music in the default library folder? DO you have iTunes
set to make copies of everything you add to your library? To avoid problems I
would delete the songs you do not want out of  your library first. This will
prompt iTunes to ask if you want it to put the music in trash or keep it in
place. This only happens if they are in the default iTunes library location. In
other words, if you have added some music that is in a random folder to iTunes
and delete it from your library it will only delete the shortcut to it and the
copy it made if you have that setting on.

Hope this is not too confusing.

Good luck,

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online